Sunday, November 02, 2003

I and my mom went to visit Lolo, Lola, and Auntie Josie today at Loyola Memorial Park. The bus ride from Las Piñas to Baclaran was a breeze!. The road was almost clear one could do ten push-ups in the middle.

I won’t be surprised if their ghosts will pop up in front of us anytime soon. We had a hard time locating their lot, and the heat of the sun didn’t make it any easier. Though we found it eventually after my mom went to the office and did some (soul?) searching.

We went to Quiapo and attended Sunday Mass there. I particularly like Quiapo Church because it of its architectural design and it’s spacious. But it reached its capacity this morning because it was packed to the hilt!

We went to R. Hidalgo to look for the camera shops where it is said that it’s cheaper there. Finding the shops was challenging, since we were at the wrong end of the street, and to top it all off, we found out they were closed!

Home was our next destination.

No comments: