Thursday, October 02, 2008

My DAAD scholarship in Germany


I have received quite a number of queries on how I got my scholarship here in Germany. The DAAD or the Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst, or in English, the German Academic Exchange Service granted me a two-year scholarship to pursue a MSc in Environmental Governance programme at the University of Freiburg.

There are other courses that being funded by the DAAD. If you're from a developing country, like the Philippines, browse through their catalogue for 2009/2010. These are the courses they support under their 'potgraduate courses with relevance to developing countries' facility.

I have other colleagues who got scholarships from other organizations for which you may also be eligible to apply (may you be from the Philippines or elsewhere). If you are interested, just send me a note or leave a comment.

Image copied from DAAD website.

No comments: