Monday, October 02, 2006

2nd Working Anniversary

Yesterday marked my second year of joining the work force. This, including my assumption to my second and present job, I celebrate annually and even monthly, as mini-milestones in my professional life. Served on the table were BLT and crabmeat sandwhiches and chillers, courtesy of yours truly. This also made up for the lack of a birthday gift for a friend who celebrated his birthday almost a month ago!

My very first job was with the Asia-Japan Partnership Network for Poverty Reduction, a project funded by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). I stayed there for all of three months, before I crossed over the fence to work for the National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA). It's not that I didn't want my previous job, it's just that I wanted my present job. And so far, so good.

No comments: