Thursday, September 18, 2008

Living Planet this week out now

This week's edition of Living Planet which I helped in editing the Climate Change Witnesses and writing the news is out now. Click here.

The Climate Change Witnesses is a new part of the show that will run for the next four weeks or so. It will feature interviews of peopl from around the globe, and present how climate change affects them. A Fiji-Tongan kicks-off the new segment this week.

I am starting to appreciate how much work goes into the production of a 30-minute radio show. Last week I attended my Audio Work Station training, and this week I started putting whatever I learned to practice. I did some (fine-) cutting on the interviews, by taking out the pauses and long drawls while one is talking.

I hope you enjoy listening to the show, and would like to hear your feedback.

Reporting for Deutsche Welle Radio: jadz

No comments: