Saturday, December 02, 2006

Beating TAR

I revived this blog through writing about The Amazing Race. It's been more than a month since I wrote about it, and pretty much the same time since I saw an episode, partly due to my crazy schedules even on Mondays and my retention span for sitting on the couch for more than 30 minutes. I think the race is actually already over!

***

To further reinforce my OC behavior, I will be "tagging" my blog in newspaper format in a way that "sections" will replace the random taggings I've indicated in my previous entries. From this time on, I'll just label my writings under "lifestyle," "food," "travel," etc.

I'm also thinking of changing the name of my blog entirely, because I think it gives visitors a notion that this is a food review blog of some sort. It is not in an exclusive sense, though those who know about this blog and have seen me in person recently may conclude it is one, with the way I look now and they would ask or even tell me that I am gaining weight! Another concern is my idea of converting this into an online photojournal, which I somehow have been doing in bits and pieces, and so I need to rethink a more apt title.

No comments: